How search engine optimization works
- Research and identify the highest searched keyword(s) to target based on search traffic data
- Code web page(s) for chosen keyword(s) and create quality content
- Build quality inbound links from related external websites
How to target effective keywords
Choosing the right keyword isn't as simple as guessing or copying your competitors keywords. As a matter of fact, it's easy to choose the wrong keywords. Keywords which bring little to no search traffic per month. It's not uncommon for companies to unknowingly waste months to several years pursuing worthless keywords.
When selecting keywords you need to strategically select keywords that generate the highest Search Volume per month. We help you identify the best target keywords for your specific industry based on aggregated data - not the opinion of a so-called guru. Why? Because Google® and other search engines use algorithms based on data to deliver generate their results.
We provide all of our services based on best practice. We provide this valuable keyword research service as a courtesy when you request a Free report.
What is a backlink?
A backlink is an external web site that links to your site. Google is like an election, and sees a backlink as a vote for your site (Link Popularity). Generally, the more quality backlinks you have the better your site will rank.
A few key factors that will help you rank better:
- The number of backlinks from different domains
- The quality of those backlinks
- How old your backlinks are
Internet Marketing Services
First we provide Target Keyword Research and Competitive Analytics. Then we examine your web site and Optimize Semantic Site Structure, Title, Meta Description, Keyword Density, Content, and more.
Pay Per Click
Paid search marketing includes pay-per-click ads, contextual advertising and other media display advertising. With our professional experience, these sponsored results can dramatically increase your website exposure and sales.
Our experts can help you get the most out of E-mail Marketing. We design HTML email that renders consistently across email viewers. We also build and deploy Dedicated E-mail servers, provide Campaign Management and more.
Ongoing Link Building (Off Page) from Blogs, Social Media, Press Releases, Articles, Link Directories, Forums, Sponsorships, Business Partners, Suppliers, and other sources.
We Get You Likes. Generate a targeted following of fans for your business with a custom designed and professionally marketed Facebook page. Social media designed to deliver results and managed daily to give you more fans and interaction.
Has your reputation been damaged online? All it takes is (1) negative review to harm your business. We can help. Contact us today to discuss solutions to create and maintain a positive online reputation for your business.
How search engine optimization doesn't work
- Guess which keywords to target based on opinion
- Simply build "quality content" like Google® tells you to
- Now sit back and wait for traffic
Hope you like the sound of crickets...
You can create all the "quality content" you like. Unless you're targeting a super niche keyword with zero competition, No one is going to find your site thru search engines. With no traffic coming to your site from search engines how will anyone see you have quality content worth linking to. If your site isn't optimized, and doesn't have quality backlinks, It won't rank for competitive high traffic keywords against competitors that have decades of quality backlinks built.
Therefore you'd have to get traffic from resources other than search engines first. Perhaps you know or you are an expert viral marketer with connections to massive exposure resources. Even if you get massive traffic, websites are still unlikely link to you. How often have you built a link from your site to an external site you thought had "quality content?" Probably never. It takes hard work to get or convince quality sites to link to you. This is where we come in.
We drive competitors bananas!
The experts here at visiblexposure miami know all about driving competitors bananas. We outrank millions of competitors for high search volume keywords on Google. Our strength is generating leads and opportunities for your business. Fill out our simple form or call us today, and see what we can do for your company. Searching for SEO or other marketing solutions? You've come to the right place. Whether you are starting out fresh, or need to overhaul an existing SEO strategy - our search engine optimization services incorporate all the tools you need for an effective campaign.
When it comes to ranking high for organic search results, Google® is 1 big popularity contest.
The reality is you cannot win this game overnight for organic listings. Google® keeps a sophisticated algorithm in place for quality control purposes, and to keep businesses paying for Sponsored Listings (Google's® primary source of revenue). Page 1 organic listings for competitive keywords is reserved for Big Commercial Brands, and domains that have earned their way into Google's® trusted circle.
Organic listings vs sponsored listings/ads
When you perform a search the first few listings are usually sponsored results. Sponsored Listings also appear on in a sidebar. Sponsored listings are usually a different background color with the words "Ads" or are indicated by small "Ad" icon. Advertisers bid against each other for prominent positions. Basically whoever is willing to pay the highest amount per click (PPC) get's the top position.
Then you have Organic Listings. Organic Listings are generated by Google's Search Algorithm to provide users with the most relevant results. Statistically, Organic Listings are more effective and have a higher conversion ratio.
Which one is right for me?
If you're budget allows it, it's best to have both a Sponsored Listing and Organic Listing. If you need results right away, and you're budget allows it, you should go with a Sponsored Listing. Overall, you'll want to invest for the long term to reap the rewards that come with a high ranking Organic Listing.
How long will it take to get to page 1?
It all depends on the competitiveness of your target keyword(s). It can take as little as a month to years. Google's® sophisticated algorithm adjusts results slowly and randomly. Google updates their algorithm regularly to prevent companies from gaming their system.
The time required to rank depends on a number of factors including:
- How old your domain is
- If your site is professionally optimized
- How many competitors you're up against (Search Results)
- How many back links you have (if any)
- The quality of your back links
- How old your back links are
Older Domain, Optimized with Backlinks
If you have an older domain (6 mo and older) and are already ranking in the 1st (2-10) pages, you've already broken the ice and have a stronger chance of ranking quicker. We can give you the extra push you need to get your site to the top. We can get positive results in as early as (1) month.
If you're not ranking at all for your keyword, you may have some on site optimization issues that are harming you're site from being indexed properly. We can correct this. You may not have any back links built to your site. Google is pretty much one big popularity contest, more so than high school, and back links are a vote for your reputation. Once your site is optimized, we can begin building back links. We can gain positive results in as early as (1-3) months.
Brand new domains typically have to "wait" longer before they can rank for keywords. It requires 3 - 6 months on average before you can expect to see positive results.
How many listing/competitors rank for your keyword is another factor. Are you up against (50,000) or (100,000,000)? When the competition is (50,000) or under (3) million you can expect promising results within (1-3) months. If you're competing against (10) million or more you'll need to battle for a year or longer. Especially if you're starting from scratch. Starting from scratch, we've managed to move our client's businesses on page (1) inside a year up against (70) million+ competitors.
Need quicker results?
If you require results now, and your budget allows it, you can buy your way to the top. The solution is to employ a Google AdWords Pay Per Click Campaign. You can have a sponsored listing for the 1st spot in as early as 1 day.
While Google Adwords seems D.I.Y., we strongly advise having an expert manage your campaign. It's very easy to lose your shirt if you don't know exactly what you're doing. We can assist you tackle your campaign, reach new customers effectively, and maximize ROI.
Avoid any SEO company that claims they are able to get you on page 1 for a competitive keyword overnight for organic listings.
This is a common practice amongst Shady SEO companies that operate outbound sales rooms.
One example of how they scam you:
Shady SEO Company charges you say $300, then they spend $10 of that on a Google Sponsored Pay-Per-Click Listing. Then they say "look we got you on page 1." Then your Pay-Per-Click listing drops after 1 or more clicks, and they pocket $290.
Blackhat, whitehat and other colorful headwear used to describe questionable practices of some SEO companies.
Blackhat, Whitehat and other colors are often used to describe the practices which SEO companies employ.
Blackhat usually refers to employing unscrupulous techniques for SEO. One of the oldest blackhat practices is keyword stuffing. Keywords are hidden in a page's code that is not visible to users to trick the search engines.
Some common places keyword stuffing occurs:
- meta keyword tag (Google has ignored this tag for years)
- text areas of forms
- making text the same color as the background
- using negative margins to position text far off the browser's boundaries
Google® is wise to these shady techniques nowadays, and using them will quickly get your site removed from results. Even today unqualified SEO companies employ these "ancient" techniques, and their clients suffer the consequences.
Some Blackhat SEO companies use risky automated backlink building software. Software capable of building thousands of links in no time at all. The software seeks out and spams blogs, forums, and just about any online form that you can insert a link into. Again Google has wised up to this behavior and will flag your site quickly for removal.
Whitehat is considered to be the honest Google® approved method of getting your site to rank. At least that's what self proclaimed whitehat companies believe.
Some methods so called whitehat seo companies use:
- Purchasing Sponsored links
- Paying Press Release publishing sites for backlinks.
- Getting backlinks by paying off guest bloggers.
- Creating content and networks of Blogs, Social Media Sites, etc that interlink between each other and your site.
Sounds pretty innocent, but at the end of the day, they are trying to manipulate the search engines. These so called whitehat techniques have gotten sites penalized severely as well.
In closing, It's all blackhat because you are attempting to manipulate the search engines. There's just varying degrees.
What's the option for playing by the rules? Google® claims all one simply has to do is create great content, and it will rank. That may work for super niche keywords, but it has yet to work for competitive search terms. Your best bet is to forget about hat colors, and have a healthy balance of several methods. Great content, excellent on page SEO, and quality backlinks.
Is your ranking on Google® accurate?
So you see website is on page 1 for your target keyword, yet you are still not receiving any calls or emails? Chances are you aren't on page one and your results are being skewed by Google's® default web history feature.
About web history
Web history is a feature implemented by Google® that personalizes users results based on their web activity. Sites you visit in a search are promoted to show up higher in the results the next time you search using the same keywords. While the intentions is good, it skews your results, and then you have no idea what a new user searching for the first time will see. The solution and a good practice is to disable web history.
How can I disable web history?
- 01. Visit Google® and perform any search.
- 02. On the results page, click the gear icon on the upper right.
- 03. A drop down menu will appear. Click "Web History"
- 04. Click "Disable customizations based on search activity."
Note: You have to do this each time you sign out of a Google account.
Solution 2: Use (2) browsers
We recommend using Safari signed out with web history disabled for most web surfing. Then use Firefox at the same time signed in to manage AdWords and other Google® products.
And there you have it. Now you can see search results the way the real world sees them. Now you can see where you actually rank and get an accurate view of the competitive playing field.
Reach a larger, more targeted audience with search engine marketing
Your Web site is up and running, so how can you make yourself more visible to a more targeted audience? You can try using search engine marketing (SEM), or pay-per-click advertising. SEM is a paid service. It allows you to place online ads near top search results. With SEM, you are required to pay whenever your ad is clicked. For that reason, choosing the right keywords is vital. If your keywords are too broad, you’ll end up paying for clicks that don’t result in transactions. If your keywords are too specific, you may not receive any clicks at all.
How important is SEO?
You've now completed and launched your website. Now it's time to do some marketing to enhance your visitor rate.
If you've read any online marketing blogs or articles, you've probably heard of SEO. But do you understand what it is and what is does? Do you know why your website needs it and why it is one of the most effective methods of making your website more visible to your target audience? If your answers are no, then it's time that you learn more about SEO.
Types of SEO techniques
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It is a method of preparing your website so that it provides high-quality content and attracts a larger volume of high-quality traffic. Although SEO strategies are always changing and offer no guarantee, the results of their application are often tremendously successful.
When optimizing your website, you should always use ethical "white hat" SEO techniques rather than "black hat" SEO techniques like keyword stuffing, using invisible text and creating fake pages that are not visible to users. Black hat techniques aim to manipulate search engine spiders on a short-term basis. They often backfire. Once search engines notice that your site uses black hat SEO techniques - and they will notice - your site will be banned permanently. Then, it will be almost impossible for anyone to find your site without first knowing your web address.
White hat practices, on the other hand, require the incorporation of highly informative and well-focused web content that is truly helpful to your target audience. These techniques make your website more accessible to search engine spiders, and they follow search engine guidelines. As a result, their benefits are long-term.
Why use SEO?
Studies show that the typical search engine user only views top-ranking search results. This means, they simply skim through, looking for relevant headlines and summaries. They rarely look beyond the first ten results, and they view subsequent results pages even less frequently.
Using search engine optimization will help your website rank higher in organic, or free, search engine results. And, as stated, a high rank in organic search results is important if you want your website to be seen.
How do you apply SEO
Search engine optimization is not easily learned. The process entails many layers and the rules are always changing. In addition, periodic updates are necessary.
To save time and effort, many website owners hire SEO experts to optimize their sites. The initial cost of optimizing your site may seem high. However, you must keep in mind that the impact of optimization is powerful and lasting. So in the long run, SEO is generally less expensive than many offline and online marketing strategies.
Google Adwords quality score is a waste of time
After years of running successful adwords campaigns with conversion ratios averaging 40-80% we can tell you with confidence not to waste your time trying to build a landing page with a perfect quality score (10).
The number one reason you shouldn't waste your time.
Google does not demonstrate an example page with a perfect quality score that you could build off of.
The highest we scored initially was always (7-8). And sometimes that score would be as low as (3) without changing much. We found if you edited the keyword (ignoring warnings of losing stats), and saved, your quality score would change back to (7).
Then we gave up, and ran (1) campaign, (1) group, (1) ad with a bunch of relevant keywords. We found that quality score fluctuated throughout the campaign. Within a few days some keywords had a quality score of (10) for no special reason. The savings was not significant. Then the score changed back to (7), and continued to fluctuate up and down randomly without anything else changing.
So once again. Don't waste your time playing Google's Mysterious Quality Score game. Concentrate on building a landing page that will convert traffic into sales. Then use a set of targeted keywords from (1) ad, and play around with different designs and ad copy until you find your sweet spot.
Ten tips on how to use email to promote your business
E-mail is a valuable, flexible, and immediate way to promote your business-whether you have an online business or a traditional bricks and mortar shop. But you need to be smart in how you approach e-mail promotions so that they will be effective in supporting your sales or communications goals. E-mail is best used when you want to update customers on a new product, a special offer or sale, or to tell them about an event. It is also an easy and inexpensive way to stay connected and communicate with customers which helps promote word of mouth referrals and eventually drive additional sales.
Ten tips for launching effective email campaigns
Here are ten tips and tricks for launching a smart, effective email campaign that will help you meet your goals:
- Create a database of email addresses. The first step to launching an e-mail campaign is to build a repository of customer e-mail addresses. To do that, if you have a bricks and mortar shop, you can post a sign-up sheet near your cash register where customers can request e-mail updates. If you have a Web presence, you can set up a Contact Me form on your site where people can register. Be sure your business e-mail address appears on every promotional piece, brochure, or web page that customers see. That way, people can contact you. Then, keep the e-mail addresses for anyone who does. Once you create your database, be vigilant about maintaining and updating your list.
- Use html to draft and design your e-mail. Using html for an e-mail enables you to use graphic elements so your e-mail will have more punch than a plain text email message. And most email systems easily accommodate html displays. If you do not know html, you can consult either a programmer or a graphic designer with Web experience to help you design a graphic template for your e-mails. Then you can simply edit the text each time you want to send out a new blast.
- Give customers a reason and a way to act. Your e-mails will not be effective if you do not prompt customers to act ("Call Now!") as well as give them an incentive to act ("Click on this link for special savings!") Without anywhere to go or anywhere to call, you will also have no way to track whether or not your e-mails are effective. If possible, consider creating a special Web page where these targeted customers can "land" and take action. If you build a page that is specific to the campaign, then you will know that the only people who visit the page are those who received the e-mail. Or, you can create a special phone number for them to call and take action; even a promotion code can be used for extra savings during the sale.
- Pay attention to what you say in the subject line. The Subject line is the first and most critical element to catch the recipient's eye. When you write the teaser, be brief and clear, but be sure it addresses something the audience can relate to.
- Use the bcc field! When you send out a promotional e-mail, be sure that all of your customer e-mail addresses are placed into the bcc (blind copy) field, so they are hidden from view by others. This protects your customers' privacy and is of paramount importance. Being careless with such data will reflect poorly on your business practices.
- Limit the number of recipients per e-mail, so you don't get caught by spam controls. When you send out an e-mail blast, send it several times to small segments of your customer list. Sending in smaller chunks helps guard against your e-mail being kicked back or getting blocked at the receiving end.
- Don't send attachments. Again, to avoid getting caught by spam blockers or an e-mail system's security filters; do not attach any files to your e-mail. Place all necessary information in the body of the e-mail itself.
- Once you've sent your e-mail, actively monitor the replies. To fully gauge a campaign's effectiveness you need to monitor e-mail or store traffic, replies or responses you receive, and your sales activities. Have you seen an increase or activity in any of these areas? Again, consider providing a link to materials or products you're trying to promote; then, measure traffic to that page after your e-mail goes out. This is one of the easiest and cleanest ways to determine results. Having this level of insight will enable you to refine your campaign efforts over time.
- Take it slow. As with many marketing efforts, it is best to take baby steps when you first tackle an e-mail campaign. Don't make the mistake of purchasing e-mail lists and blasting your campaign to the mass market. It is far more effective to send to a smaller, more targeted e-mail distribution list than to waste money appealing to people who are not viable customers for you. So, instead, start small and grow your efforts based on the responses you receive.
- Allow people to opt out of receiving future e-mails. Whether it's a manual process or you have the capability to enable people to unsubscribe, don't keep prospects on a list that they don't want to be on. When a customer asks to be removed, be mindful of their request and act promptly. Doing anything less will anger them and damage your reputation.
Whether you have a Web-based business or local retail store, you can use these e-mail campaign tips to effectively boost sales, communicate with customers, and promote your business.